|Loan Name||Interest Rate||Processing Fee||Loan Amount||Tenure|
|Bank of Baroda Car Loan||8.60% - 10.35%||0.5% of loan amount||Maximum 1 crore||84 months|
Q: What is the current rate of interest for a car loan in Bank of Baroda?
A: The Bank of Baroda offers a car loan with attractive interest rates ranging between 8.60% to 10.35%.That is designed to meet your personal needs including amazing deals on a car loan as well as a used car loan.
Q: What are the other charges on the BOB car loan?
A: The borrowers will have to pay the following chargers for a car loan:
Q: Can I get a car loan from BOB for a used vehicle?
A: Yes, Bank of Baroda provides car loans for used vehicles. The car should not be more than 3 years old from the time of registration.
Q: What are the documents required to avail the car loan from BOB?
A: To avail a car loan from BOB the following documents are required:
1. A filled application form with photograph
2. Identity proof and residential proof.
3. Latest bank statement from the last six months.
4. Documents for salaried applicants: recent 3 months salary payslips and Form 16.
5. Documents for Self-employed applicants: Business proof and IT returns from last 3 years.
Q: How much loan amount I can get for a car loan from BOB?
A: BOB provides for a new car, up to 85% of the on road price of the car. While for a used car get up to 80% of the total car value can be covered by the loan.