LPG price in Srinagar, are largely dependent on international prices of crude. When these go higher, LPG cylinder rates in Srinagar also tend to move higher. For the poorer sections, the government has subsidized these prices. Cooking gas is now easily accessible to most of the population in Srinagar. Price of Non-Subsidised LPG cylinders today in Srinagar is at ₹ 830.50. These are revised every month by the government of India. LPG is known to be a very clean fuel, which is why it is preferred. There has been a substantial rise in the use of this gas for domestic and commercial purposes over the last few years.
|Apr 2019||₹ 824.67||₹ 4.90|
|Mar 2019||₹ 819.77||₹ 42.10|
|Feb 2019||₹ 777.67||₹ -34.59|
|Jan 2019||₹ 812.26||₹ -123.39|
|Dec 2018||₹ 935.65||₹ 934.65|
|Nov 2018||₹ 1,065.00||₹ 0.00|
|Oct 2018||₹ 1,003.00||₹ -943.50|
|Sep 2018||₹ 944.50||₹ 0.00|
|Aug 2018||₹ 944.50||₹ 30.50|
|Jul 2018||₹ 914.00||₹ 35.50|
The customers have to follow the procedure for the replacement of a lost or defective regulator or an LPG cylinder.
• If a cylinder is damaged in an accident due to LPG leak then the same will be replaced free of cost to the customer.
• In case of theft and accident cases, the above-mentioned norms applicable to the cylinder will be followed. In other cases:
• If the regulator has to be replaced due to normal wear and tear involving broken regulating knob and broken bakelite ring then the same will be replaced free of cost.
• In case of regulators with a broken or damaged body or broken outlet nozzle or missing top or bakelite ring or opened and re-riveted ones will be replaced at the existing normal tariffs.
• In case of an established case of theft which is supported by FIR and non-traceable certificate from police, the regulator will be replaced at normal tariff.
• If the customer is unable to produce FIR and non-traceable certificate from police then the replacement will be done at a penal tariff.