For Quick Alerts
ALLOW NOTIFICATIONS  
For Daily Alerts

Union Bank of In - Board recommends Final Dividend

By Religare
|

Union Bank of India has informed BSE that the Board of Directors of the Bank at its meeting held on May 08, 2014, inter alia, has transacted the following :

- In addition to the interim dividend of 27% already declared in the Board Meeting dated January 08, 2014, the Board of Bank has also recommended final dividend of 13% i.e. Rs. 1.30 per share. As such the total dividend for the Year 2013-14 is recommended at 40% i.e. Rs. 4.00 per share. The final dividend of 13% i.e. Rs. 1.30 will be paid to the shareholders by July 08, 2014 subject to its approval in the ensuing Annual General Meeting of shareholders of the Bank.

Read more about: union bank of india
Story first published: Thursday, May 8, 2014, 23:01 [IST]
Company Search
Enter the first few characters of the company's name or the NSE symbol or BSE code and click 'Go'
We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. This includes cookies from third party social media websites and ad networks. Such third party cookies may track your use on Goodreturns sites for better rendering. Our partners use cookies to ensure we show you advertising that is relevant to you. If you continue without changing your settings, we'll assume that you are happy to receive all cookies on Goodreturns website. However, you can change your cookie settings at any time. Learn more