Last week, RBL Bank in partnership with Practo launched the first of its kind co-branded health credit card- RBL Bank Practo Plus Credit Card. According to the private bank's website, the card "enables you to save on your monthly health related spends."
The card allows users to avail health related services like unlimited online consultations and also comes with reward points on using the card to make day-to-day household purchases.
Practo is the only digital platform in the country to allow patients to manage healthcare end-to-end. The Indian startup allows consumers to locate doctors and healthcare information. Its app allows users to book an appointment, make online consultations, get lab tests and also get medicines delivered.
How to apply?
One can apply for the card over both Practo and RBL's mobile app or website.
- It is powered by Mastercard.
- Allows you to Earn "Health Cash" on you daily housing expenses made over the card. Earn 1 HealthCash per Rs 100 spent. 1 HealthCash = Re 1. The accumulated HealthCash can be used to avail health services on Practo.
- Unlimited online consultations with doctor 24/7.
- Home sample pick up
- E-report in 24 hours
- NABL, CAP Accredited Labs
- One free full-body checkup
- Two complimentary domestic airport lounge access every quarter
Annual fee of Rs 2,000.
How to avail the rewards?
Benefits become available within 3 months of one's application approval. A Practo health plan account on the Practo app is automatically created as soon as a credit card is issued. The user can access the benefits over the app.For investment related articles, business news and mutual fund adviseAllow NotificationsYou have already subscribed