On Monday, ICICI Bank announced the launched of a multi-currency co-branded travel card in partnership with travel booking portal, Goibibo called the "Goibibo ICICI Bank Travel Card". The private lender introduced the card with an intent to target the second fastest growing tourism market in the world, India.
- Applicant does not need to have an ICICI savings account.
- Accepted across 200 countries and 4.6 crore merchants globally.
- Can be loaded with 15 different currencies
- Money can be loaded into the card at anytime and anywhere using mobile and internet banking.
- Instant reloading and currency transfer.
- The card gives benefits of up to Rs 20,000, including gift vouchers of Rs 15,000 from Goibibo.
- 40 paise discount on currency conversion rate on loading of a minimum of $1,000.
- Complimentary card protection from theft and loss up to Rs 5 lakh.
- Flat 15 percent discount at over 100 Indian restaurants in six foreign cities- Kuala Lumpur, Dubai, London, Singapore, Hong Kong, and Bangkok.
- Travel insurance between Rs 2 lakh and Rs 10 lakh.
- Special discount offers at Croma and Ola.
The card with a joining fee of Rs 499 plus GST.
How to apply for Goibibo ICICI Bank Travel Card?
- Login through Goibibo website or mobile app or on ICICI's bank portal.
- Fill in details like name, mobile number, passport number, e-mail ID, PAN number etc.
- Enter OTP received on mobile number and or email address.
- Select the currency and amount to be loaded.
- Make payment using ICICI Bank savings account or billdesk portal for non-ICICI Bank customers. GoodReturns.in